The MSB-03 service is intended to provide sequence confirmation data and requires three gel bands containing the target. Each band should contain at least 100ng of the target protein.
- Sample preparation: In-gel digestion with trypsin, chymotrypsin and elastase.
- LC-MS/MS: 3 x 0.5hr LC-MS/MS
- Data analysis: Protein identification is performed with Mascot. Protein visualization and validation is performed with Scaffold.
- Report generation: PDF/Excel/Scaffold
The turnaround time is 2-3 weeks.
- Written Report containing details of your samples, our methods and a summary of the data. The sequence coverage map obtained for the target is provided in the report.
- An Excel workbook containing the detailed qualitative and quantitative protein identification data.
- A Scaffold file to enable your own deeper data mining.
An example report is available upon request.