This service is designed for the quantitative and qualitative analysis of cell based systems. The results from this experiment provide a catalogue of the proteins present in all samples and a statistical analysis reflecting the changes in the protein levels observed across the samples, along with associated pathway information. MS Bioworks also offers a more comprehensive service including cell culture, treatment of cells, and proteomics analysis, please call or email for details.
- Sample preparation. Protein extraction, trypsin digestion in solution, peptide labeling and pooling to a single multiplexed sample, peptide fractionation and pooling using a custom matrix.
- LC-MS/MS. LC-MS/MS data are acquired using ThermoFisher Fusion Lumos mass spectrometer operating in SPS-MS3 mode.
- Data analysis: Protein Identification and quantitation with MaxQuant. Differential analysis with Perseus.
- Report generation: PDF/Excel
The turnaround time is 2-3 weeks.
- Written Report containing details of your samples, our methods and a summary of the data.
- An Excel workbook containing the detailed qualitative and quantitative protein identification data.
An example report is available upon request.
Note: TMT10plex™ Total Proteome service is available for U.S.-based customers only.
Thermo, Thermo Fisher, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Fusion, Lumos, and Tribrid are licensed trademarks of Thermo Fisher Scientific and its subsidiaries.
Tandem Mass Tag, TMT, and TMT10Plex are licensed trademarks of Electrophoretics Limited.
These proteomic services and resulting deliverables are sold under an agreement for Tandem Mass Tag™ (TMT™) technology between Pierce Biotechnology, Inc and MS Bioworks and are provided for internal research purposes only. No rights for clinical activities or studies or for any Commercial Purpose are conveyed hereunder. In no event will the producer or distributor of TMT™ technology be liable for incidental, special, multiple or consequential damages in connection with or arising from the use of these services or deliverables.
“Commercial Purposes” means any (i) use for the analysis of nucleic acids for genomic purposes; (ii) use, directly or indirectly, in manufacturing, production, or quality control; (iii) use to provide a service, information, or data for consideration; (iv) use for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (v) sale, resale, leasing, or licensing, whether or not for research purposes. For purposes of clarification, Commercial Purpose does not include use to provide information or data to an end-user’s subcontractors or its contract research organizations that are conducting research on behalf of said end-user.
For information on acquiring rights for any use not permitted herein, please contact Pierce Biotechnology outlicensing at email@example.com.