This service is designed for the quantitative and qualitative analysis of cell based systems. The results from this experiment provide a catalogue of the proteins present in all samples and a statistical analysis reflecting the changes in the protein levels observed across the samples, along with associated pathway information. MS Bioworks also offers a complete SILAC service including cell culture, treatment of cells, and proteomics analysis, please call or email for details.
- Label incorporation analysis.
- Sample preparation. Protein extraction, mixing of unlabeled (light) and labeled (heavy), trypsin digestion, peptide fractionation and pooling using a custom matrix.
- LC-MS/MS. 8x3h LC-MS/MS using a ThermoFisher Fusion Lumos mass spectrometer.
- Data analysis: Protein Identification and quantitation with MaxQuant. Differential analysis with Perseus.
- Report generation: PDF/Excel
The turnaround time is 2-3 weeks.
- Written Report containing details of your samples, our methods and a summary of the data.
- An Excel workbook containing the detailed qualitative and quantitative protein identification data.
An example report is available upon request.
A service note with some data outlining some fundamentals of the service is available here.