Our targeted protein quantitative services are ideal for studies focusing on changes in the level of a protein or a protein modification. Our Parallel Reaction Monitoring (PRM) offers a highly specific method for quantifying proteins and their post-translational modification with reduced assay development time and costs.
These projects are typically target specific but a guide is provided below.
- Sample preparation: Protein extraction and solution digestion with trypsin.
- LC-MS/MS: 1hr LC-PRM/MS
- Data analysis: Skyline
- Report generation: PDF/Excel/Skyline
The turnaround time is 2-3 weeks.
Features and Deliverables
- Written Report containing details of your samples, our methods and a summary of the data.
- An Excel workbook containing the detailed qualitative and quantitative protein identification data.
- A Skyline File to enable your own easy visualization of the data.
An example report is available upon request.