This service enables a global view of protein and site specific phosphorylation events using a workflow optimized for a single shot 2hr-LC-MS/MS analysis. With lower costs, higher throughput and high sensitivity this workflow is rapidly emerging as an industry favorite for the study of systems wide modulation of phosphorylation.
- Sample preparation: Protein extraction, solution digestion with trypsin, enrichment of phosphopeptides with titanium dioxide.
- LC-MS/MS: 2hr LC-MS/MS using a Q Exactive HF or Fusion Lumos.
- Data analysis. Phosphorylation site identification quantitation with MaxQuant. Differential analysis with Perseus.
- Report generation: PDF/Excel
The turnaround time is 2-3 weeks.
- Written Report containing details of your samples, our methods and a summary of the data.
- An Excel workbook containing the detailed qualitative and quantitative protein identification data.
An example report is available upon request.